Thursday, July 29, 2010

Work life

7/21
Dear Diary,
The other day I found out I was excluded from an email that contained details regarding a part of my job I had, unknowingly, been doing wrong.

Today, I recieved 5 e-mails regarding the Donuts Lorenzo brought in.
*Update: Donut emails totaled 8 by mid morning.

7/22
Dear Diary,
At work, we are required to make notes regarding everything we do on an order. Sometimes, people don’t note things fully. Case in point: I noticed no one had called on a past due report. So I called. The first phone number directed me to a 2nd number stating that the 1st number was having issues. I hung up and called the 2nd number. It rang a few times, and then beeped in a rhythm and then made a flat line sound and disconnected. I went back to the first number and took my chances leaving a voice mail. Just to make sure, I emailed the person as well. I received and automated email that the person didn’t receive emails from unknown senders, and that I was an unknown sender. So I went through this link and this form to explain that I am qualified to send this guy an email and it eventually goes through. The guy emails me back and I reply... only to be spam blocked again! Ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment