Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Live Blogging my Boyfriend

(Scene: we are on the couch talking about what we may or may not have at our wedding when we eventualy get engaged)
JD: I want to shoot a basket. I want to run up on a ramp and shoot a basket and then say, "Shiet!"
Me: I've known you 2 years and I've never even seen you touch a basketball.
JD: Maybe I'll have you shoot the basketball and I'll just say "shiet!"
Me: I don't know who is more likely to get a basket, me in a dress or you.
JD: Are you commenting negatively on my basketball skills? You know, I played in 5th grade.
(at this point I was laughing so hard, I wasn't listening)
Me: Wait wait wait. Did you just say you stole the basketball from your own team and then scored a point for the opposing team?
JD: They didn't go in. I was wide open! I shot 4 times, none of them went in. I never played basketball again. In an act of irony, my mom set up a basketball net at the house only after I stopped going to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment